the brady bunch

THE BRADY BUNCH

THE BRADY BUNCH

"AND HE DETERMINED THE TIMES SET FOR THEM AND THE EXACT PLACES WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE. GOD DID THIS SO THAT MEN WOULD SEEK HIM AND PERHAPS REACH OUT FOR HIM, THOUGH HE IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US." ACTS 17:26&27

Monday, November 26, 2007

How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was...






Great, even though we didn't get to go home. We got together with some of our sweet friends. Pastor Jeff and Michelle Cahill and their children Kelly and Johnny. John and Adrian McNamara and their children Nate, Jacob, Ellie and Pheobe. And I was so glad Mimi helped with the cooking. I thought of Stacy as I made her Chocolate Pecan Pie and thought of Jane as I made her dressing. The kids played games and Riley (ever the cruise director) organized a show for the adults of Awesome and Useless Human Tricks! We laughed alot! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too!

2 comments:

stacy seago said...

Girl....I made that pie last week also!

Adrian said...

...a sweet blessing when we are so far from family! Thanks for having us! Too fun!
p.s.i would love that pie recipe - YUM!