My Dad had two little girls of his own and then three little granddaughters and finally two grandsons! Let's just say he's waited a long time for these hunting and fishing buddies!
Week before last my dad came from Oklahoma to visit us. We had a great time with him. He was a huge help to me. Brady had to be out of town for a couple of days that week and my Dad stepped up to the plate!! We even took the kids to a Petting Zoo (twice)!
My Dad had so much fun with the girls and they completely adore him!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
1. I am Thankful for my amazing husband, a glass of wine and sleeping kids!
2. I am Thankful for sweet CHRISTIAN friends, good food and birthdays!
3. I am Thankful for energetic kids, a bottle of sunscreen and a swimming pool!
4. I am Thankful for a Mission Team from Tennessee that came to our town last week and served our church in so many beautiful ways!
5. I am Thankful for church camp. It was a huge blessing to me as I grew up and now my girls are getting to experience the fun!
6. I am Thankful for a "sweet CHRISTIAN friend" encouraging me to read "No Other Gods" by kelly minter, this summer.
7. I am Thankful for my Pastor and his family and ALL they do to further the kingdom of God in the middle of nowhere, Montana!
8. I am still Thankful for Brady's sisters and our nieces and nephew coming to see us. It was a huge blessing!
9. I am Thankful my Dad is coming next week to see us! This is the first time!
10. I am thankful for giggles!
If you would like to look at other Thankful lists or create your own click here.
at 8:24 AM