the brady bunch

THE BRADY BUNCH

THE BRADY BUNCH

"AND HE DETERMINED THE TIMES SET FOR THEM AND THE EXACT PLACES WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE. GOD DID THIS SO THAT MEN WOULD SEEK HIM AND PERHAPS REACH OUT FOR HIM, THOUGH HE IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US." ACTS 17:26&27

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday!

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday
1. I am Thankful for my amazing husband, a glass of wine and sleeping kids!

2. I am Thankful for sweet CHRISTIAN friends, good food and birthdays!

3. I am Thankful for energetic kids, a bottle of sunscreen and a swimming pool!

4. I am Thankful for a Mission Team from Tennessee that came to our town last week and served our church in so many beautiful ways!

5. I am Thankful for church camp. It was a huge blessing to me as I grew up and now my girls are getting to experience the fun!

6. I am Thankful for a "sweet CHRISTIAN friend" encouraging me to read "No Other Gods" by kelly minter, this summer.

7. I am Thankful for my Pastor and his family and ALL they do to further the kingdom of God in the middle of nowhere, Montana!

8. I am still Thankful for Brady's sisters and our nieces and nephew coming to see us. It was a huge blessing!

9. I am Thankful my Dad is coming next week to see us! This is the first time!

10. I am thankful for giggles!

If you would like to look at other Thankful lists or create your own click here.

7 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey, Vicki! Great list!!! It sounds like you've been having (and are still to have) such fun with family visiting! Hope you're well!

Our Family! said...

Hello, Vicki! What a great list! I, too, love giggles! Have a wonderful week!

~ Amy

Adrian said...

and I am thankful for YOU!
xoxo Adrian

mzzterry said...

Hey, I am reading that book! Love your list, have a blessed week!

Scott and Courtney Burlison said...

Hi Vicki! Sounds like you are enjoying your family time.

There's nothing like all the chicks tucked in at night is there?

Jillian said...

I am thankful for blogs that let me keep up with some of the sweetest people in the world!

Love and miss you!

WigintonFamily said...

vicki - i was talking to my mom this morning and she said that their new neighbors two doors down from them is brady's sister! it's a small world. my mom said i might know you and that brady was the radiologist in amarillo. she had almost all her facts right! maybe i'll run into you guys some christmas one year.