the brady bunch

THE BRADY BUNCH

THE BRADY BUNCH

"AND HE DETERMINED THE TIMES SET FOR THEM AND THE EXACT PLACES WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE. GOD DID THIS SO THAT MEN WOULD SEEK HIM AND PERHAPS REACH OUT FOR HIM, THOUGH HE IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US." ACTS 17:26&27

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Playgroup Birthday Party!

I think I'm getting lazy in my old age, at least I'm not the only one. My playgroup decided to have a "Spring" birthday party for our four four-year-old boys turning five. We all had a great time! One set of cupcakes, one set of hats, one party, four birthdays - DONE!
This is the best picture our playgroup has ever taken!! Don't worry I had a hair appointment that afternoon and got bangs! For some reason this group of moms cannot take a cute picture! Maybe it is because the photographer is four!

Here is a small part of the big whole! Collectively, we have fifteen kids and two more on the way!

1 comment:

Brady J Banta, MD said...

it's like a seinfeld episode. the girl Jerry is dating looks amazing to him, but to everyone else.......