the brady bunch

THE BRADY BUNCH

THE BRADY BUNCH

"AND HE DETERMINED THE TIMES SET FOR THEM AND THE EXACT PLACES WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE. GOD DID THIS SO THAT MEN WOULD SEEK HIM AND PERHAPS REACH OUT FOR HIM, THOUGH HE IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US." ACTS 17:26&27

Monday, May 4, 2009

Hooray for Clay!!




This post is for our male readers! Clay, Brady's best friend since college, came to see us again this year! As soon as he got here he and Brady started on my "honey-do" list! It was wonderful!! For some strange reason Brady seems to think doing my list is more fun with Clay? Clay was amazing he got the previously mentioned marker stains out of the couch, he fixed the ice maker, fixed some trim about the house and the girls bunkbeds. I could go on and on... They did manage to squeeze in a couple afternoons of prairie-dog slaughtering, I mean hunting! Most of the pictures they took were too graphic for my younger readers! We had so much fun, thank you soooo much for coming to see us "Uncle Tommy." The kids LOVE the wii game! We LOVE you, you're the best! Next time bring Anita and your cuties!!

2 comments:

Anita said...

We will get there again some day! We love you guys!

Jennifer said...

I love keeping up with you and your sweet family through this blog. Oh how I wish I could turn back th e clock and be your babysitter again. Now Riley is old enough to be MY babysitter!!! Where has the time gone?