the brady bunch

THE BRADY BUNCH

THE BRADY BUNCH

"AND HE DETERMINED THE TIMES SET FOR THEM AND THE EXACT PLACES WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE. GOD DID THIS SO THAT MEN WOULD SEEK HIM AND PERHAPS REACH OUT FOR HIM, THOUGH HE IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US." ACTS 17:26&27

Monday, November 2, 2009

PoGo Ate...

PoGo Ate by Riley, Hallie, Bailee and Vicki

PoGo ate Bailee's Friendship Bread and
PoGo ate her first bed!
I feel I should go check on that darling louse
I think I hear her chewing on the house!
PoGo ate some one's Christmas lights,
A mouse and some birds she finally got her snacking right!
PoGo ate my cutest sandals (brown and black),
I nearly had a heart-attack!
PoGo ate tons of our pool toys
but, she wouldn't eat those goose decoys.
PoGo ate my flower pot made of clay.
Oh well, I never liked it anyway.
Pogo ate one of our Sprinkler heads
Whatever she gets a hold of she quickly turns into shreds!
PoGo ate the contents of my purse
just when I thought it couldn't get any worse!
My lipstick and journal gnawed on in the grass,
I think I'm gonna spank her.... hiney!
PoGo ate some snow boots and Jay's soccer ball.
PoGo actually ate a hole in the wall.

Oh the fun has just begun,
this all happened in year one!
We love that puppy, yes we do!
I wonder what she will consume in year two?

2 comments:

Brady J Banta, MD said...

That's my girls.

Adrian said...

Nice work there Banta-girls!! Love it!