the brady bunch

THE BRADY BUNCH

THE BRADY BUNCH

"AND HE DETERMINED THE TIMES SET FOR THEM AND THE EXACT PLACES WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE. GOD DID THIS SO THAT MEN WOULD SEEK HIM AND PERHAPS REACH OUT FOR HIM, THOUGH HE IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US." ACTS 17:26&27

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Bailee Boo!

Yesterday Riley took Bailee out in the freezing weather and took pictures of my "Winter Baby." I love this first picture of her, it looks like she is an angel with a halo!!
We call her our "Winter Baby" for several reasons. One, because she was born in February when there was snow on the ground in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Also, because she LOVES to be outside in the winter sledding and ice skating. I really want to get her on the ski-slopes because I know she is going to be fearless!
She and Hallie just started taking Taekwondo lessons. (They had been begging me for a couple of years.) She loves to read and has a great sense of comedic timing that keeps our whole family laughing!! She has played the violin for the last two years but, decided to take a break this year. I really hope she wants to pick it up again next year! She is a pretty good little soccer player, too!

Just so you don't think she is a perfect angel! I thought I'd throw in one of my personal favorite pictures of her when she was hot and tired! Bailee, like Charlie is a child of extremes. They are either really happy or really not happy!!! I love their intensity! I can't believe she has been with us for nine full years!!! For her birthday she asked for a heart-shaped locket with a picture of Brady and I in it!! AWWW SO SWEET!!! I KNOW!!! I can't believe God has given me such amazing children! HE is already doing such great things with her! She is fearfully and wonderfully made! (Again a reminder of her normalcy ...she also asked for a cell phone which she did not get!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those pictures make me realize how LONG it has been since I have seen you! She is so beautiful and grown-up. Happy Birthday sweet Bailee!! And your mama is a wise woman for NOT giving in to the cell phone. :)