the brady bunch

THE BRADY BUNCH

THE BRADY BUNCH

"AND HE DETERMINED THE TIMES SET FOR THEM AND THE EXACT PLACES WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE. GOD DID THIS SO THAT MEN WOULD SEEK HIM AND PERHAPS REACH OUT FOR HIM, THOUGH HE IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US." ACTS 17:26&27

Friday, October 5, 2007

TAG I'M "IT"

10 years ago... we were living in College Station, Texas. Brady was in his second year of med-school. I was teaching elementary P.E. Riley was two and I so wanted to be home with her! One of my sweet friends from Abilene watched Riley with her son (Jacobubby) during my school days!

5 years ago... I was a mom of three little girls, living in Galveston, TX in a two bedroom apartment without furniture(sleeping for 4 and 1/2months on an air-mattress). Wearing Stacy's clothes. Meeting some really amazing women of God. If you don't already know the story it's quite long!

1 year ago.... I was quite overwhelmed! I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength saved me!

Yesterday I was... Watching the sunrise with my Bible open. Cooking shrimp and chili rellenos with my husband. Trimming fingernails, looking over homework and sorting laundry.

Snacks I enjoy... cheese and crackers, chips and hot sauce, chocolate, and my coffee is sooo sweet it is a dessert in itself!!

What I would do with a $100 Million... Write a $10 million dollar check to our tiny church, that would be a fun check to write!! Pay off school, house, and car loans, set up college trust-funds for my kids and our nieces and nephews. Build a youth center, with a swimming pool of course, and open a Mexican Food Restaurant in our town. Give the rest to the public school system. Not that I've thought about it or anything!

Location I would run to... Grand Cayman

Bad Habit I have.... Trying to control things I can't and the inability to relax (BeStill)

Things I like to do.... Plant flowers, cook, eat, read my Bible, clean, blog, pray,and laugh with and at my kids!

Biggest Joy of the Moment... Starting a ladies Bible Study at our tiny church (we have 16+ coming)!

Anita Johnson TAG YOU'RE IT!!!

No comments: