the brady bunch

THE BRADY BUNCH

THE BRADY BUNCH

"AND HE DETERMINED THE TIMES SET FOR THEM AND THE EXACT PLACES WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE. GOD DID THIS SO THAT MEN WOULD SEEK HIM AND PERHAPS REACH OUT FOR HIM, THOUGH HE IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US." ACTS 17:26&27

Monday, January 7, 2008

Skating Lessons



Hallie and Bailee are taking skating lessons on Monday and Friday nights. The season is suprisingly short. Just the end of December thru Feburary (I think it has to be below freezing). They are loving it. Riley already does pretty well without lessons, she and I like to go when they open the rink for public skate.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just have to say it cracks me up to see your kids bundled up like that because, well, they NEVER looked like that in Galveston! I love the Jay-isms as well. What a cute age! He sounds like a clever little man, and quiet when he has a sharpie in hand!

Regina said...

WOW, that is truly an OUTDOOR ice rink?!? I have never in all my Texas years seen one of those :) How fun and what special memories for your kiddos! Maybe we will run across one of those in NM next week!