I was tagged by my friend Etta awhile back. I was also emailed a list of questions from Adrian. So, in an effort to save time and honor those requests here is my list of seven random things about myself from a list of questions. How's that for time management?
1. Do I like my handwriting? Absolutely not! It is horrendous! I'm left handed so I've always blamed it on that but, the truth of the matter is... I'm just in a hurry. I don't slow down and try to make it look nice.
2. Do I still have my tonsils? No, I had them removed when I was three. I didn't mind because I got to eat ice cream and Twinkies for a couple of days!
3. What is my favorite smell? I love the smell of plastic swim toys and shower curtains. It reminds me of the summer!
4. If I was another person would I be friends with myself? Yes, and I would come over everyday and help me! Because I need alot of help! I would babysit for myself and read to my kids and I would feed them healthier foods and I would run to the store for myself! I would also let me go get my hair cut and colored because as my husband sweetly puts it "my highlights are showing"!!
5. What is my favorite ice cream? Cold Stone Creamery Coconut Ice Cream covered with hot fudge!
6. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes! But, the more random fact about how I deal with my shoes is... I am a sock shoe sock shoe person. I think most people are sock sock shoe shoe.
7. What is my least favorite thing about me? Well, today it is the revelation that I only do things that are easy for me. I give up when it starts to hurt or I am called to truly sacrifice. I only "give" out of excess. This is starting to get uncomfortable, so I'm going to resist the urge to stop. When I truly begin to sacrifice and surrender I immediately start to complain and feel sorry for myself. Or I get irritated at the people or person I began to do something nice for! It is painful to realize this about myself. I am ready to move to the next level of maturity, I think I've been here far too long!