I have a sweet friend who challenged me to be more thankful. We had a professor in college who made a great impact on my life as well as hers. One of the daily assignments in his class was to make a list of ten things everyday that you are thankful for. So here goes...
1. I am thankful the boys were good at the library today! Jay actually listened to all the books she read. He only interrupted a few times but at least he was on the right subject!
2. I am thankful the boys were good at Stuffmart! There was a really sweet lady handing out cereal and we made it all the way through the checkout line without turning one head!
3. I am thankful I got to rest my head on my husband's shoulder this morning as he read the Bible to me!
4. I am thankful no one is sick!
5. I am thankful for the reconnecting with dear friends through blogging.
6. I am thankful for my girl's school teachers. I pray they get a big reward in heaven!
7. I am thankful for our pastor and his sweet wife. I pray they get a big reward in heaven, too!
8. I am thankful for forgiveness and second, third and seven times seventy chances.
9. I am thankful for Easter time!!!
10. I am thankful for my sister and her babies and my mom and Jim helping her!
My friend wants as many people as possible to do their own list. She wants to read yours and link yourself back to her challenge. It will bless you, it did me!
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Col.4:2