the brady bunch

THE BRADY BUNCH

THE BRADY BUNCH

"AND HE DETERMINED THE TIMES SET FOR THEM AND THE EXACT PLACES WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE. GOD DID THIS SO THAT MEN WOULD SEEK HIM AND PERHAPS REACH OUT FOR HIM, THOUGH HE IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US." ACTS 17:26&27

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TEN THINGS TUESDAY

1. I am thankful today because I am not loved because of my goodness (or lack there of) but because of His Goodness.

2. I am thankful today because of an intense prayer time with a fellow sojourner.

3. I am thankful today because what God finds lovely is NOT what the world finds lovely!

4. I am thankful today because I had time to sit down and be thankful!

5. I am thankful today because it is going to be in the 80's this week! (I'm holding on to summer as long as I can.)

6. I am thankful for gas in the tank and six kids to drive around. Yes, I said six and no I'm not pregnant, Bailee's best friend is staying with us this week!

7. I am thankful for Charlie saying "Princess" when I have on a dress!

8. I am thankful for Hallie's Praying Mantis Short Story. Here is an excerpt... "Hi! My name is Cookie, and I'm a Praying Mantis. I live in a lush garden with beautiful flowers. My hobbies are praying and going to bug-church and going to Bugopolis!"

9. I am thankful for the laugh I got when Jay called Barnes and Noble, The Noble Bookstore!

10. I am so thankful for my husband being my best-friend!

3 comments:

HisFireFly said...

Amen to # 3, and guess what? God finds you lovely!

He is so good. Thanks for sharing your heart of gratitude.

The Striving Homeschool Mom said...

I absolutely love your list!!!! God is so good Thanks for reminding us about all the awesome things he does !!!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Great list ~ and for the record, you are lovely on both fronts!

Love the praying mantis story!