the brady bunch

THE BRADY BUNCH

THE BRADY BUNCH

"AND HE DETERMINED THE TIMES SET FOR THEM AND THE EXACT PLACES WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE. GOD DID THIS SO THAT MEN WOULD SEEK HIM AND PERHAPS REACH OUT FOR HIM, THOUGH HE IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US." ACTS 17:26&27

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Winter Break

Up here they don't take a Spring Break! However, this year we did get a four day weekend called Winter Break. The snow fell right on time!
We had a big sleep over, the girls each invited a sweet friend. Our day included making snow ice cream.
So the boys wouldn't feel too left out, they got turned into robots!
Hallie and Brittany
Bailee and Ellie
Savannah and Riley - They got to go snowboarding/skiing with our youth group!

I can't leave out Molly! She had her first birthday last week. I'm just glad someone is wearing our Birthday Princess Hat! I drug it out for the girl's birthdays this past year and they wouldn't wear it! Sunrise, Sunset, Where is the little girl.....

3 comments:

Scott and Courtney Burlison said...

Oh please don't tell me they start refusing to wear the princess birthday hat!?! I might not recover :(

Case & Kani Herrington said...

Vicki,
We want to come visit you when the snow thaws and it warms up...my only way to get Kani up where you are! Herringtons

Unknown said...

Sunrise, Sunset. That could be my theme song. sigh. You are such a creative mom! I will have to remember the robot idea!