the brady bunch

THE BRADY BUNCH

THE BRADY BUNCH

"AND HE DETERMINED THE TIMES SET FOR THEM AND THE EXACT PLACES WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE. GOD DID THIS SO THAT MEN WOULD SEEK HIM AND PERHAPS REACH OUT FOR HIM, THOUGH HE IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US." ACTS 17:26&27

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Give Me A "R"! Give Me An "I"! ....

This picture has nothing to do with this post other than they were the half time entertainment, too. I thought you might enjoy this pic, I did.

When I started this blog I shared what all the kids were into and I haven't really updated the info since. These days, Riley is an 8th grade Cheerleader at Washington Middle School. She is also taking a competitive cheerleading class at our local dance school.
This week they got to perform at a couple of the Jr. College's Basketball games.

Some of the other things she does with her time is playing the bass guitar at church, and she is also on her school's academic olympic team. If you didn't already know, I am a proud Mama! She is a sweet, darling, humble, Jesus loving, about to be 14 year old! And yes, I do believe cheerleading is valuable experience for life. I am one of my kids loudest cheerleaders!

No comments: