the brady bunch

THE BRADY BUNCH

THE BRADY BUNCH

"AND HE DETERMINED THE TIMES SET FOR THEM AND THE EXACT PLACES WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE. GOD DID THIS SO THAT MEN WOULD SEEK HIM AND PERHAPS REACH OUT FOR HIM, THOUGH HE IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US." ACTS 17:26&27

Friday, February 29, 2008

This Week on the Brady Bunch....


Hallie and Bailee competed in AWANA Games this past weekend. Hallie got First Place in Bible Quizzing and Last Place in the Games. We laughed thinking of the scripture... The last shall be first and the first shall be last!!! She gets to go to State and compete at Helena, MT in mid-March.

Bailee celebrated Dr. Suess' Birthday by dressing like "Thing 1" for their Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast at school!
Charlie is wearing a very special Bomber Jacket. It was my little brother "Josh's"

This week Jay decided he wants to have four kids when he grows up to be a daddy. He's already picked out their names. He's going to have two girls named Water and Zip. Two boys named Horse and Rainbow. If he can't remember their names he's just going to call them Funky 1, Funky 2, Funky 3, and Funky 4! Why didn't I think of that?

8 comments:

Carrie said...

That's funny - I should use the word funky on my kids and see what they do. A neighbor came by today to borrow a pan and said a not so nice word. I have had to explain not all people talk nice! Funky might be a fun word but as I'm typing this I can see my son messing the word up and saying the other F word. maybe I'll keep funky to myself!!

Etta said...

So funny. Though I think I'd forget which Funky was which. I'd start calling them Funky 1, I mean,3, I mean 2, FOUR!!

Unknown said...

Oh that is CUTE!!! We just called our by #'s until they figured out what we were doing!

And Olivia wants to tell Bailee that she misses her. We need to get these girls on the phone together very soon!

Riley:) said...

Hey Mom,
You spelled Dr. Seuss wrong. -Just thought I'd let you know (Hehe)I love you! -Riley

Vicki Banta said...

Okay Little Lady,

You've been editing my grocery list for years. You should know by now I'm not the spelling champ you are, now go read a book or something else smartical!!!!

Riley:) said...

Again, it is spelled Smarticle, not
SMARTICAL!! hmph! Just kidding!
-Riley

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

With grandkids having names like Water, Zip, Rainbow, and Horse, at least you won't have to worry about thinking of a cute Grandma name. Or you could always be the Grand Funk Master!

Scott and Courtney Burlison said...

I "roll call" everyday and I only have three. Why is that no matter which one I am trying to say, it is always the last one that comes out of my mouth? Numbers...what a great solution :).